DreamKote powered by Scodix
With Dreamworks DreamKote you can expand your portfolio of products and capabilities by introducing the brilliant tactile effects of spot and dimensional coatings. The effects are phenomenal and are ideal for simulating blind embossing, creating braille text or simply generating unique images for impressive tactile designs that stimulate the sense of touch.
Studies have shown that adding the sense of touch increases memory retention by a factor of ten. This ability becomes hugely beneficial on important marketing materials and packaging designs. Even direct mail, book covers and business cards reach a heightened level of attention using this innovative service.
DreamKote Dimensional UV Coating Advantages
- DreamKote enhancements are available for convention and digital offset printed materials on coated substrates
- Embossed look without the use of dies or indents on on reverse side of substrate
- Coating thicknesses up to 250 microns -100 times higher than selective varnish
- Spot or flood coat capabilities
- 99% gloss unit clarity – the highest gloss available for printed materials
- Coatings have variable density (height) capabilities ranging from 1% to 100%.
- DreamKote “lens effect” makes colors stand out
- Maximum sheet size of 21.5” x 29.5”
- Maximum printing area of 19.86” x 29.5”
- Prints on-demand, with short to high run lengths
- Ultra-fine details with flawless registration